Medway Community Healthcare

Contact details

You can contact the Medway Community Healthcare CIC payroll team at

Please ensure you quote your assignment number in any correspondence and please be aware we are unable to send any personal/sensitive information to non email addresses.

Kent and Medway NHS Payroll Services

Payroll Team Leader: Sasha McCollum - 01227 812225

Payroll Queries:

  • 01227 812102
  • 01227 812143
  • 01227 812338
  • 01227 812222

Travel Queries: 01227 865804

NHS Pension Queries: 01227 812380

Email for Pensions:

Medway Community Healthcare CIC

Human Resources: Queries regarding Change and Terminations forms, Maternity / Paternity Pay, Reference Requests, Application for eye tests, Retirement gratuities and Sickness Absence, please contact Claire Killick on 01634 382759 email


HR Services Team - Annabel Ellis HR Services Manager

New starters:
Tracey Bland or Lauren Robertson, HR Administrators on 01634 382276 or 01634 382886 email

Scottish Widows 15 Road, Edinburgh, EH16 5BU

Member Helpline: 08457 556 557 (open 8am – 6pm)

Childcare Vouchers/Computershare: 0845 002 1111

Finance: Overpayment Repayment Term Queries - Claire Dilnutt, Finance Department - 01634 334664 or

Tax Code queries: HMRC - 0300 200 3300
HM Revenue and Customs
Medvale House
Mote Road
Maidstone Kent ME15 6AE

Quoting tax Reference Number: 120 / UA56427


Payroll Calendar
Scottish Widows Pension Opt-out Form

If you wish to opt-out of the Scottish Widows Pension Scheme you can download the opt form below which once completed should be emailed to the email address shown at the bottom of the form.

Pension Opt-out form

Payroll Forms

Information for employees

To submit your travel and expenses claims, once completed online, you must email them to your manager for authorisation.

A travel and expenses form can be downloaded from here:

Please ensure that you download the correct form, there is one for all AFC staff and one for all other staff

Information for Managers

Please send Absence and Pay Returns to (please ensure these are only sent from Authorised Managers e-mail accounts).

Travel claims should be sent to (please ensure that the name of the employee is in the subject)

Change and Termination Forms should be sent to

Absence and Pay returns can be downloaded from:


NHS Pensions EA Code: 9709

For further information on NHS Pensions please visit our dedicated pensions page.

Please be aware that all changes of personal information cannot be carried out by Kent and Medway Payroll Services
and must be done through Self Service.

This includes:

  • Bank Details
  • Name
  • Address. (it is your responsibility to also inform HMRC)
  • Marital Status Changes

For help and advice in amending your details on Self Service please contact Human Resources at Ambley Green on 01634 382226.

Please ensure if you have changed your name by Self Service that you notify Payroll Services and complete the new signature form. The form can be downloaded from here:

Related links